September 27, 2016
Are you Finpro’s new Communications Trainee?
Communications Trainee at Finpro
We are looking for a full time trainee to join our Finpro Marketing and Communications team starting 15 October 2016 for a period of at least three months.
You may be the person we are looking for if you:
• Are a student at a university, a university of applied sciences or have recently graduated
• Study communications, marketing, journalism or another subject suited to the position
• Have experience of working with journalists and planning, as well as hosting tours or visits
• Have a good working knowledge of the Finnish SME sector and Finnish society
• Communications in English is not a challenge for you
• You are socially at ease in a multicultural environment
• Write news articles and marketing materials fluently in Finnish and very well in English
• You have experience of web publishing systems
• You master different social media channels
• You are not afraid of routine tasks, excel files or PowerPoints
• You have an eye for detail and can work independently
Additional language skills, especially Chinese and Russian, are considered an asset.
The trainee’s tasks include
• Assisting with planning and hosting international media tours to Finland
• Helping manage Good News from Finland social media channels and write articles for the website
• Conducting interviews and writing articles, press releases, success stories as well as market opportunity descriptions for Finpro channels
• Other routine office tasks in the Marcom team
Please send us your application and CV no later than 3 October 2016. For more information about the Communications Trainee position, please contact Hetta Huittinen, Communications Manager, Finpro on Monday, 26 September between 10-11am or Thursday, 29 September between 10-11am.
Finpro helps Finnish SMEs go international, encourages foreign direct investment in Finland and promotes travel to Finland. Finpro is a public organization consisting of Export Finland, Visit Finland and Invest in Finland. Our almost 240 professionals work in 37 Trade Centers in 31 countries and 6 offices in Finland. http://www.finpro.fi Finpro – Growth for Finland
In Team Finland, Finpro manages almost 40 significant Growth Programs such as Cleantech Finland, Food from Finland and FinlandCare. Through the Growth Programs, Team Finland helps hundreds of Finnish companies enter the international market and attracts investments from around the world to Finland. http://www.teamfinland.fi