August 16, 2016
Are you Finpro’s new Communications Specialist and Good News from Finland’s next Subeditor?
We are looking for a full time Communications Specialist to join our Finpro Marketing and Communications team starting September 15th, 2016 focusing on Subeditor tasks for the Good News from Finland news service.
You may be the person we are looking for if you
• Have a degree in communications, journalism or related subject
• Write news articles and marketing materials fluently in English and have working Finnish skills
• You have experience of web publishing systems
• You master different social media channels
• You are not afraid of routine tasks, excel files or PowerPoints
• You enjoy taking pictures and videos
• You have an eye for detail and can work independently
• You are socially at ease in a multicultural environment
• Additional language skills, especially Russian, are considered an asset.
The Communications Specialist-Subeditor’s tasks include
• Conducting interviews and writing articles in English
• Managing Good News from Finland social media channels and newsletters
• Taking photos and videos for Good News from Finland and other Finpro channels
• Occasionally assisting with international media visits to Finland
• Occasionally writing press releases, success stories and market opportunity descriptions for Finpro channels
• Other routine office tasks in the Marcom team
Please send us your application, CV and two (2) sample feature articles (preferably in English) no later than August 18th, 2016.